The National Power and Energy Week 2018 is one of the biggest events of the year in Bangladesh where the nation’s biggest revolutionary advances in the power and energy sector is showcased along with weeklong engaging events.
A seminar on “Future Prospects of Regional Connectivity” was organized on September 2018 at the International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB). The session was moderated by Syed Munir Khasru, Chairman, IPAG. Keynote Speakers and the Panelists of the sessions were:
- H.E Barsha Man Pun ‘Ananta’, Honorable Minister of Ministry of Energy, Water Resources & Irrigation, Nepal
- Md. Tajul Islam MP Chairman, Parliamentary Standing Committee, Ministry of PEMR
- Dr. Ahmed Kaikaus Secretary, Power Division, Ministry of PEMR
- Hans-Paul Bürkner, Chairman, BCG
- Manmohan Parkash, Country Director, ADB.
- Md. A.S.M. Alamgir Kabir, Former Chairman, BPDB.